Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Muriel Anderson Concert- Aug 4th


Just heard from the concert sponsors at St. Patrick's in Mooresville and they are going to offer us the Student Rate of $10 for any Adults attending the concert.

  That means a 1/3 off the Regular ticket price.. so please come and join us !!

If you are not already planning to go, or haven't let me know, please send me a comment below.. or an email..  thanks a lot.. Bob =)



Muriel Anderson -- In Concert

Sunday, Aug 4th @ 7pm
 
St. Patrick's Episcopal Church
201 Fairview Road
Mooresville, NC
Admission: $15 /Adults -- $10 /Students

Go Hear Her Music @ http://www.murielanderson.com/music/listen

[ CLICK ON "Guitar Gigs" TO READ MORE ABOUT THIS EVENT]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! Thanks for visiting my GUITAR page & I hope you will leave a comment. This page is for my guitar students and anyone else who is desiring to learn more about playing guitar. I'd love to have your ideas, suggestions, advice, even your gripes or complaints. Just please be nice! Thanks a lot ! =)