Saturday, August 9, 2014

Upcoming Gigs in Aug/ Sept

      
   I'm performing tomorrow night [ Sunday Aug 10 ] at 6pm at the Fulton Heights Neighborhood Association annual picnic. [unless delayed by rain]  It is a private party, but any of you residents of Fulton Heights, please come out & join us. I'm planning to play some original guitar instrumentals and songs, as well as a few cover tunes. Looking forward to it. 

     Also planning to play at Salisbury's 2nd Annual "Busker's Bash" downtown.  Every year, musicians gather downtown in front of local businesses to set up and perform for tips and just plain 'ole fun!    I played at the first one last year, and it was a real blast!   Looking forward to doing it again !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! Thanks for visiting my GUITAR page & I hope you will leave a comment. This page is for my guitar students and anyone else who is desiring to learn more about playing guitar. I'd love to have your ideas, suggestions, advice, even your gripes or complaints. Just please be nice! Thanks a lot ! =)