Monday, August 4, 2014

George Dennehy

  I'm always both intrigued and inspired by people who overcome obstacles to achieve their goals and dreams. 


  Recently, I was introduced through a TV show to a young man, George Dennehy, who has done just that- and it is a remarkable story.

  This 20-year-old was born without any arms, and yet, he is an amazing musician, who uses his feet to fret and strum chords.

  Please check him out.  I am sure that you also will be amazed and inspired by him.


                  Official Website


                        George playing "Iris" on the guitar


                    George playing "in concert" with the Goo Goo Dolls


                          George Dennehy's Official YouTube Channel


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! Thanks for visiting my GUITAR page & I hope you will leave a comment. This page is for my guitar students and anyone else who is desiring to learn more about playing guitar. I'd love to have your ideas, suggestions, advice, even your gripes or complaints. Just please be nice! Thanks a lot ! =)