Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Watch "Squirrel's World" Video


WATCH MY SONG VIDEO

 In just a few days, a Live Video of my song "Squirrel's World" will be available for viewing online.  It was filmed recently at a local competition called "Senior Idol" where I performed and competed with other local singers and artists with various talents.

 To read more about this, please CLICK on "Guitar Guy" or "Guitar Gigs". There will be a WEB LINK at those locations in the next few days for you to go view my video and also "LIKE" it, which will help me to win the contest and a $100 cash prize.

  I already have another song, an instrumental blues tune called "Cat's Wail", on my YouTube channel.   Just CLICK here under "Guitar Guy" or "Guitar Googles" to find a Video link.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! Thanks for visiting my GUITAR page & I hope you will leave a comment. This page is for my guitar students and anyone else who is desiring to learn more about playing guitar. I'd love to have your ideas, suggestions, advice, even your gripes or complaints. Just please be nice! Thanks a lot ! =)