Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Open Mic @ The Inn

Saturday, Feb. 22
Open Mic @ The Inn
  I will be returning to The Inn this weekend to perform some of my songs.
My performance will include original songs and guitar instrumentals, 
as well as other material.  

BOB WINGATE 
__________________________ 
   
    I've had the privilege to play many times at the club that my friend Tom Millspaugh operates, called THE INN.  To me and to many other of my friends, THE INN is "Salisbury's Best Kept Secret."  I have heard and experienced so many great musicians and bands there.  Acoustic.  Electric.   Rock.   Blues.  Folk.   Country.   Hip Hop.  Every imaginable genre and style of music.  And so many, many talented people.  If you've lived in Salisbury since 2006, then you've missed out if you haven't been to THE INN.   It is truly "The Place to Be on Saturday Nights."  And of course- it's a place where God and his Son Jesus are exalted and praised.  That's actually more important than the music itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! Thanks for visiting my GUITAR page & I hope you will leave a comment. This page is for my guitar students and anyone else who is desiring to learn more about playing guitar. I'd love to have your ideas, suggestions, advice, even your gripes or complaints. Just please be nice! Thanks a lot ! =)