Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thumbtack

    I love a new business site that I've been introduced to called "THUMBTACK".  So far, I've found it to be an incredible resource.  You log in,  select your business or trade, and then create a free profile.  People that come to THUMBTACK looking for the service that you provide are directed to send you a request for a quote or more information.  After your reply, then they decide on whether to hire you or not.  It's a pretty simple, easy-to-use service.  I love it and recommend it to you!
____________________________________________________________________
 
Check out my profile link here for "guitar lessons & classes". 
Guitar Instruction

If you're a current (or past) student of mine, and you would like to write a short testimonial or review, you can do so by clicking here  http://tack.bz/16z9H
_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks a lot!
-- Bob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! Thanks for visiting my GUITAR page & I hope you will leave a comment. This page is for my guitar students and anyone else who is desiring to learn more about playing guitar. I'd love to have your ideas, suggestions, advice, even your gripes or complaints. Just please be nice! Thanks a lot ! =)