Friday, August 25, 2023

BOB WINGATE TO RELEASE FIRST ALBUM IN 2023

 I've been working off-and-on this entire year on my very first music album.  I've learned and learning so many things.  It's a brand new game when you take your music from the "front porch" to the world.


Projected Release Date : DEC 2023




__________________________________________________________________

Here You Go...   A Couple of Peeks to Perk Your Interest...

           A   C A T ' S   W A I L             W A R M   &  F U Z Z Y

__________________________________________________________________


I've posted a few demos and songs along the way.   I'll soon be releasing the entire album via various streaming platforms and on CD.   If you'd like more information, simple contact me and let me know.   


I hope all of my friends and musical acquaintances will reach out and support this new endeavor of mine.   Buy my new album!   T H A N K S !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! Thanks for visiting my GUITAR page & I hope you will leave a comment. This page is for my guitar students and anyone else who is desiring to learn more about playing guitar. I'd love to have your ideas, suggestions, advice, even your gripes or complaints. Just please be nice! Thanks a lot ! =)