Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Bob @ The Buskers Bash


Busker's Bash- Friday, Oct. 4th



I was privileged to perform at the 1st Annual Busker's Bash in downtown Salisbury this past Friday, October 4th from 6-8 pm.   I was located on E. Innes Street in front of the Bangkok Downtown.
Bob @ The Buskers Bash
  


  I was joined by a surprise friend -- Teresa Hulce -- on vocals.   If you happened by to listen to us, you probably saw something like this(see pic)  Thanks for coming out & supporting me and  all of the musicians!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! Thanks for visiting my GUITAR page & I hope you will leave a comment. This page is for my guitar students and anyone else who is desiring to learn more about playing guitar. I'd love to have your ideas, suggestions, advice, even your gripes or complaints. Just please be nice! Thanks a lot ! =)