Thursday, October 10, 2013

Original Songs Downloaded to YouTube


I'm happy to say that live versions of several of my original songs have been downloaded to my YouTube channel.


     They are--

1 "Squirrel's World" (a catchy bluegrass tune about the little animals in my yard);

2 "Cat's Wail" (a bluesy guitar instrumental) ;

3 "Set Me Free" (a bluesy prayer to God) ;  &

4 "Snooze" (a sarcastic, soulful look at sleep).



These were all recorded in August "live" at The Inn, a Christian night spot in Salisbury, NC. 

I'd like to personally thank Melinda Watkins for recording these songs and making them available for downloading to YouTube.

  I just noticed that there is a lot of "lag time" at the beginning of songs, where I either chattered or made a mistake and started the song over.   I hope to "edit" these to trim the time length of the songs down a bit;  until then, I apologize for making you watch the "unedited" versions.   At least, you get to see the "raw uncut" performance for now.

Hope you enjoy them  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! Thanks for visiting my GUITAR page & I hope you will leave a comment. This page is for my guitar students and anyone else who is desiring to learn more about playing guitar. I'd love to have your ideas, suggestions, advice, even your gripes or complaints. Just please be nice! Thanks a lot ! =)