Saturday, May 17, 2014

ODD & UNUSUAL GUITARS

 I found these on the Internet & they became part of my Guitar Class workbook. Guitars made out of strange materials or into unique objects & designs. 



--A snake guitar.
 --A foot guitar.
 --Guitar surfboard & boat.
 --5-necked & 5-pointed star guitars.
--Guitars made out of license plates & covered with fur.
 --Gumball machine.
 --A skeleton guitar.
--USA-shaped guitar.
--A beautifully engraved metallic guitar.    
 { maybe for playing metal music ? }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! Thanks for visiting my GUITAR page & I hope you will leave a comment. This page is for my guitar students and anyone else who is desiring to learn more about playing guitar. I'd love to have your ideas, suggestions, advice, even your gripes or complaints. Just please be nice! Thanks a lot ! =)