Friday, June 27, 2014

Audio & Video Soundtracks

   
   The latest addition to the GUITARHEEL site is a soundtrack for the song "Tennessee Waltz".  If this soundtrack receives good feedback from my guitar class students, I plan to begin including either audio or video soundtracks for each and every song that we play.

  Click on "Guitar Lessons" & then "Audio & Video" to access this new soundtrack lesson, or you can also find it at this link at my YouTube channel : http://youtu.be/5GTuhZfvaHw

  I also plan to begin introducing new guitar teaching videos that will supplement my in-class lessons, and will also be a means to introduce my site to students in other locations via the Internet.  It is my intention to build an entire system of both printed lessons (a guitar teaching workbook) & video lessons (DVD's) which will be incorporated on this website.

  Keep coming back to guitarheel.com for more exciting, new guitar teaching aids and materials.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! Thanks for visiting my GUITAR page & I hope you will leave a comment. This page is for my guitar students and anyone else who is desiring to learn more about playing guitar. I'd love to have your ideas, suggestions, advice, even your gripes or complaints. Just please be nice! Thanks a lot ! =)