Monday, August 18, 2014

Busker's Bash

     I'm playing at the 2nd Annual "Busker's Bash"  on Friday, Sept. 5th, along with Meryl Vogh on flute & keyboards and Justin Parker on cajon/ percussion.

  We will be playing some of my guitar and vocal originals, as well as cover tunes of The Beatles, Dan Fogelberg, the Everly Bros., and other folk and pop songs.

  There will also be many other musicians playing all over the downtown Salisbury area.  It should be a great time.  All of you come out and join us for some fantastic music and fun !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! Thanks for visiting my GUITAR page & I hope you will leave a comment. This page is for my guitar students and anyone else who is desiring to learn more about playing guitar. I'd love to have your ideas, suggestions, advice, even your gripes or complaints. Just please be nice! Thanks a lot ! =)