Thursday, October 23, 2014

A VERY SPECIAL CONCERT


    Some of my guitar class students are joining me at my Dad's rehab center for a concert in the morning.  We'll be playing about a dozen of our songs for the staff, residents, and my Mom & Dad.  It will be the very first time that my parents have ever seen me play the guitar in public.  I'm looking forward to it, although I'm sorta nervous about it.  =)



--HERE'S OUR SET LIST FOR TOMORROW--
                -- Chopsticks
                -- Tennessee Waltz
                -- Bass Boogie
                -- Crazy
                -- Warm & Fuzzy -- and -- Squirrel's World
                                {my original tunes}
                -- I'll Fly Away / Amazing Grace
                -- Oh, How He Loves You & Me / Jesus Loves Me
                -- You Are My Sunshine
                -- Edelweiss
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! Thanks for visiting my GUITAR page & I hope you will leave a comment. This page is for my guitar students and anyone else who is desiring to learn more about playing guitar. I'd love to have your ideas, suggestions, advice, even your gripes or complaints. Just please be nice! Thanks a lot ! =)